I don't know if you've noticed any of the links that I have on the side bar, but if you have you'll know that one of the sites I LOVE is called Cake Wrecks. Side note: My sister in law put me onto this blog when there were just one or two commentors. Now it's up to 175 comments on each post and I'm still happy to contribute my two cents. Today was no different. I always go to Cake Wrecks whenever there is a new wreck to look at. Believe me, there are some real humdingers and I'm ALWAYS looking for a good laugh! So as I'm checking out the newest post today on Cake Wrecks, I was scrolling through the comment section to see what people thought about it. I didn't find too much to say about it so I didn't comment, but if I do comment, I never leave my URL address. It's just simply Kristin. Again, as I was scrolling through the comments, one particular commentor caught my interest. His name is GI POO. I thought, oh an enlisted man. I have a soft spot for anyone who defends our country, so I decided to have a look. Now keep in mind that I was expecting to see some pictures of an enlisted man that his wife had posted, or just something cute like that. I know what you're thinking, "poor naive Kristin." I know, I really can be quite the innocent.
That is so not what I saw.
It's sort of like viewing a train wreck. Your forehead crinkles, you think you see something bad, but you just can't seem to stop looking. And then you realize what you're seeing. This was just like that. I was so grossed out that I found myself trying to click the back button without looking at the pictures. GI Poo can literally be taken as just that. POO, PEOPLE!!! Oh my gosh!! Holy crap! Except that there's nothing holy about it! I can hardly believe that somebody would actually take a picture of their various bathroom excursions. I have the heebie jeebies and the gag reflex going as the memories come back, and I only looked at the first picture!
As I was fumbling with the mouse, trying desperately to vacate this blog, my eye strayed to the upper left hand corner, to a picture located there. I won't tell you what I saw, but if you want to sneek a peak cause you're daring like that and you're curiosity got the better of you, or if you just have a stronger stomach than the rest of us weak stomach weaklings, then have at it. If you're one who has a fairly resilient stomach, check and see if there are any comments. I'm really interested to see what feedback this fool/idiot/too much time on his hands is getting. I may just have you leave one on behalf of me. Honestly, I think we ought to man a coalition to dump this guy. Oops, no pun inteded!!! LOL!
This is probably a guy who can belch the star spangled banner in one breath, who picks his nose and then with his teeth retrieves it from his fingernail, who thinks farting is how you claim your space as a MAN, and who's hero in Homer Simpson. AHHH, bet you that's true!
Beware: gagging may come on in convulsions here.
Have you viewed it yet? Can you stop gagging enough to read this, or are you just back from running to your toilet to upchuck?
Where the Crazy turns into something Amazing
About Me
- kristin
- I'm a stay at home mom who's found blogging to be the best way to vent rationally. I love spending time with my family. This blog is my journal, since I find journaling to be somewhat tedious, so if you visit often, just know that things will be "real."
My Motivating Quote
Pull up your big girl panties and figure it out!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Older Posts
Quest with a camera
Journal Jar Prattle
Blogging is Good for You
Completely Engrossed
Fast-idious Genes
Half Assedness
In the Mind of a 4 yr. old
Moral Mirrors
My Crazy LIfe
My Epiphany
No Secrets in This House
One of THOSE days
Orange Chicken
Potty Training 1 year later
The Main Reason I BLog
Trauma Drama
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(11)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (1)
- ► 12/16 - 12/23 (2)
- ► 10/21 - 10/28 (1)
- ► 09/09 - 09/16 (1)
- ► 01/22 - 01/29 (1)
- ► 01/15 - 01/22 (1)
- ► 01/08 - 01/15 (2)
- ► 01/01 - 01/08 (2)
-
►
2011
(43)
- ► 12/11 - 12/18 (2)
- ► 12/04 - 12/11 (2)
- ► 11/27 - 12/04 (2)
- ► 11/13 - 11/20 (4)
- ► 11/06 - 11/13 (4)
- ► 08/14 - 08/21 (2)
- ► 07/24 - 07/31 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (1)
- ► 06/26 - 07/03 (1)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (2)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (1)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 04/10 - 04/17 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
- ► 03/27 - 04/03 (1)
- ► 03/20 - 03/27 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (1)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (2)
- ► 02/27 - 03/06 (1)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (2)
- ► 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/02 - 01/09 (4)
-
►
2010
(42)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (4)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (2)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (1)
- ► 10/31 - 11/07 (2)
- ► 10/17 - 10/24 (1)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (1)
- ► 08/29 - 09/05 (1)
- ► 08/22 - 08/29 (2)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (2)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (2)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (1)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (1)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (1)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (1)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (2)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (1)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (2)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (1)
-
►
2009
(31)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (1)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (1)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (1)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (2)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (1)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (1)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (1)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (3)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (1)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (2)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (2)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (2)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (1)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (2)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2008
(59)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (1)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (1)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (2)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (2)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (1)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (1)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (1)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (1)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (1)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (2)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (3)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (1)
- ► 07/20 - 07/27 (2)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (3)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (3)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (1)
- ► 06/22 - 06/29 (2)
- ► 06/15 - 06/22 (2)
- ► 06/08 - 06/15 (2)
- ► 06/01 - 06/08 (3)
- ► 05/18 - 05/25 (1)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 04/13 - 04/20 (1)
- ► 04/06 - 04/13 (2)
- ► 03/30 - 04/06 (2)
- ► 03/16 - 03/23 (1)
- ► 03/09 - 03/16 (1)
- ► 03/02 - 03/09 (1)
- ► 01/27 - 02/03 (1)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (1)
Photography Sites I love
My Blog List
-
-
5 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
6 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
18 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
7 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
Funny Things The Kids Say
One day Andon and I were talking about our hearts. He asked me how they worked, I gave him an explanation a 4 y r old could understand, (the only one I understand.) The very next day, I said something to Zak. Something that went along the lines of, "quit that!" or some such demand. Andon then says to me: "Mommy, listen to your heart. That's not very nice." Needless to say I felt like a complete and total toad. Just goes to show that you can always learn more from your children than you could ever teach them yourself.While we were camping, Andon and our friend's son were sitting next to one another. Brayden who is 15 says to Andon, "I've known you since you were a baby." Andon replies, "I've known me since I was a baby too!"
Brittnee is our funny bone. The things she says sometimes are so dang funny! One day, as she was walking by Doug she says, "Hello, my good man." We both looked at her and we both began cracking up. This is how she's referred to him lately.
I was sitting on the couch taking a breather after dinner and Andon walks past me into the kitchen. He had a car in his hand and as he walked by the fridge he must have dropped it because I heard him say, "tartar sauce!" I suppose I should limit his sponge bob watching.
I was in the car with the kids coming home from Britt's tap class and she was telling me about the school BBQ that day. She mentioned that her friend got sick. I asked her what happened and she said, "Layla has lots of diseases so she had to go home." I didn't think I heard her clearly, so I repeated back, "diseases?" Britt said, "Yes, Diseases." By this time I was truly perplexed because I knew she didn't really mean disease, but I couldn't figure out what she DID mean. Then Teaghan pipes up and says, "You mean ALLERGIES?" Brittnee says, "Oh yeah, that's what it is. ALLERGIES!" I laughed heartily, the kind where your shoulders shake and your stomach hurts.
We were at the school today, and on one of the playgrounds is these cubes that turn. On them are the states and their capitols. There's quite a few of them, and they're all blue. Zakry starts playing with them and turning them all, and then I hear, "mommy, look, a car wash." I suppose the large blue cubes reminded him of the car wash we went on last week. So funny!!

5 comments:
Yes I did it, I was curious. hehe And that was gross. But so funny. No gagging just laughing. And no there was no comments left from anyone. No one wants to admit they went there. You find the best websites. ;) And oh I love cake wrecks. That is a good one. Odd, now I smell poop. hehe
I think I'm gonna pee my pants I'm laughing so hard at it. Or should I say pooing my pants? Its gross. But you didn't see the half of it. The first one isn't bad at all compared to what awaits if you scroll down. I had to know. I'm like that.
DDDirty. but I still scrolled down! Why?!
Thats pretty gross!! I've seen a different website like that before. Can't remember what its called but its pretty much the same thing. You could send that to someone as a prank. hehe
that's what you get for blog hoppin'. by the way, you've made tom and i huge cake wrecks fans.
Post a Comment